Saturday, September 28, 2013

in love

love is a bitch
she kicks your ass
My greatest love experiences are barely touched as of yet
I almost said so many other things there
I only have a few truly great love experiences
and they remain with one man
and I tried to make some flippant comment about my greatest love experiences being unrequited
but it's total bullshit

love is not a bitch
I'm a bitch
mostly a stupid one
love is a metaphor for what I meant
and though I meant it,
It wasn't always there

I haven't spoken my mind
in quite some time
three little pigs couldn't blow this house down,
I wouldn't lie about such a thing.

If I had a say in what I just said,
we wouldn't be here talking like this.

 Never loved a man like this
other than my father.
But I wasn't exactly perfect for him either
(and this is different in the appropriate ways
don't you worry.)
My father has loved me
since the day he died
and will keep doing so for however long
we as beings will be
whatever we are
doing whatever we do
in whatever state of however of everything that is nothing.

I meant every word of that
even if you don't know how to read it.
Point is,
my dad will never have a reason to stop loving me. I know he's there,
even if I shot him dead,
which
a) I didn't
b) I wouldn't, and
c) I would honestly hope he wouldn't keep loving me after.

point is I can't expect that kind of love from more than one man in my life

if I'm to be such a bitch
in love
which I
can say
I wish
I never
was

No comments: