Saturday, May 24, 2008

wandered into wonder

under cover
some kinda lover
lingers on the tip of
my tongue
as a word that is spelled with
notes and the scent of
flowers
under me
something cowers,
a glowing omniscience
tries not to speak
but tires of
being
weak


the last time i tasted that
it made sense
if i spat
but now i savor
it
and wonder,
why

then
there is the issue of the
flavor
of my wonder
wonder of my flavor
deliciously
dangled
peripherally
dancing
make no sense of the sense of my making
painstaking,
i wander in the view of partaking
and frolic carelessly until i care
i can't tell
if you stare


is it candy i want?
and why

i read:
do not enter,
caution
and i stand peering in with
hungry eyes

some kinda lover.

little miss omniscient
stomps out screaming

some kind..

the taste is possibly nothing or something,
but i'll tell you one thing
sometime

No comments: