Monday, December 01, 2008

i answer

random beautiful crazy you ask me i answer
not gently, catastrophe,
reason
for everything, tell me, there is.
the sizzle
the bliss, don't leave me
terrified, monster
under
my
bed
his head, appears
bewildered, unclear i am marking my
territory come on let me
implore me
i wander wonder think think cry
decide i am wise
insane
devise no plan
just run really
really
fast
you want this
just ask, i wander out into your asking
and fear the question revoked
at the merciless mouth of a growl
a spark more dark than the light i couldn't leave, right
i fought i fought i fight
for this shimmering, blissful night
untold unfold everything all over, i'm sold
on the fact i can't
let
go
i must know
something about the nature of beauty,
the beauty of nature
i trust me, i take her
into some
crazy
place
and touch her face

No comments: